Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

BAC Mono factory tour

infrasilver

I was lucky enough to be invited to visit the BAC factory on Monday by Leeds Supercar Meets for a tour around the facilities and have close look around the cars in various stages of their build so I thought I would post a few pics as the cars are quite interesting bits of kit.

The did a public build over a week at one of my sites last year which was very popular. I got the chance to meet some of their directors / owners and their plans for the future. They are a local company to me and great to see them putting back into the local community with apprentiships etc.... :thumb:

Talking to the guys there you get the feeling its a small and close knit community of workers that want to see them do well and they are doing it the right way by investing locally. Over 70 cars built so far and they know where each one is in the world.

Would love to have a go in one.

Perfect timing :thumb:

20170411_222236_zpshgaoy1wl.jpg

They really are the ultimate toy aren't they. Seriously big money though!

alex yates said:
Perfect timing :thumb:

You read my mind, I just scrolled down in the hope that she was in some more of the pics :hand:

:thumb:

Yes, there display stand was very eye friendly.......and then there where the cars :grin:

Thinking of getting nd of these next, awesome track car.

A group of them visiting the Island in the last few days.

Attachments

• img_0414_168.jpg
    img_0414_168.jpg
    458.7 KB · Views: 5,468
Fantastic.

Do you Henry who lives on the island.

He has a new 991.2 turbo, 991.1 GT3RS and a McLaren 675LT all in white, amongst other vehicles.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qdunrpvcxsty
Back