Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.1 Turbo for 90K

It's about time 997 Turbos were over list, they're far too good value at the mo! :puh:

btu from Mayfair Prestige, who are not a great or trusted seller

It was only a matter of time with a Mezger manual. :bye: :thumb:

And to think I could have got one for 40k when I bought my Carrera :frustrated:

Hindsight is indeed a wonderful thing Martian. I should be living in Monaco now instead of still working if I'd traded my stocks and shares at the right time :wack: :grin:

Get in quick, someone can have my Mezger manual for £80K today.

'Genuine investment opportunity'. :lol:

Looking back, I got a steal on my car. I bought it at the end of the 'credit crunch' in 2009 for £66K. It was then a two year old, 10K mile Turbo which was sold to the original owner for £115K. :thumb:

Lordglenmorangie said:
Speed yellow
Manual
Open to offers over £75,000
:D
ok I'll get the ball rolling. £75,001 for the car and a £25k refund :thumbs:

For 85K I think a 997.2 Turbo S is a better buy. But I hope I am wrong, lets see if it sells at that price :)

Lordglenmorangie said:
Speed yellow
Manual
Open to offers over £75,000
:D

Did you forget to multiply by the Yellow factor i.e. 1.5x :) there is no chance of the other blown yellow 977 coming on the market in the mid/near future afterall....they are rarer in SY than the r or 918 and no favours for the OPC DP required to get one...I'll get my coat before the responses start ..

Hope the OP finds what he is looking for...

Re: 997 Turbo for 85K

IMI A said:
Yep new record although its basically an old new car. Amazing how these were panned by all the journos at launch - give it a few years and time warp cars will be trading at list or above.

Meant to say... a pretty impressive showing from your 80K (mile) turbo given the company you were in :)

http://www.vmax200.com/results/

Attachments

• vmax_march_2017_213.jpg
    vmax_march_2017_213.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 10,796

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back