Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wheel/Arch/Caliper Detail: Lotions and potions....

michelin

So, I'm currently half way through giving all the wheels, arches and calipers a through de tar, de grease and Iron X.
I'm going to use GTechniq C5 on the wheels, black plastic and calipers but what about all the other areas such as coloured inner wing and suspension strut etc?
I've been searching for a quality semi permanent spray but none are convincing enough.
A friend of mine recommended 'Bare Bones' by Chemical Guys but I'm hesitant over how long it will last....
:thumb:

One of my summer jobs to do,
After a deep clean, I use ACF-50. The product was developed for Defence and military aircraft/carrier use. Its a great product to eliminate rust and forms a protective coating on all surfaces (6-12 months).
A little spray goes a long way. Also great for restoring black plastic to new condition. lastly can be used on electrical connections to prevent corrosion leading to short circuiting.

In my eyes its a great product and can seal and protect the underside/exposed areas of any car/motorcycle.

once a year job, keep the car fresh from the winter weather and salty roads.

Cheers Yaz :thumb:
Will have a read up about that.

ACF-50 ordered!
Cheers Yaz :thumb:

No problem :) Its a great product, you will not be disappointed. I cleaned my wheel liners and coated with ACF-50 on the weekend. They look brand new :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back