Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991.1 C4S for sale

Bogus

Hi All,
Have posted my 911 for sale in the Ads section as i am switching to a Macan for practicality. very passionate about my cars and very well maintained.

Please PM me for pics[/img]

Car sounds a bit Bogus to me :dont know:

:weed:

joke_alert.gif

HSC911 said:
Car sounds a bit Bogus to me :dont know:

:weed:

why would you say that without knowing any facts.

I appreciate that there are a lot of scammers out there, but not cool saying what you did without knowing or asking for facts.

A fellow 911uk member has already expressed interest and has had details sent across.

joke_alert.gif

Bogus said:
Hi All,
Have posted my 911 for sale in the Ads section as i am switching to a Macan for practicality. very passionate about my cars and very well maintained.

Please PM me for pics
Hi - I do not see your advert in the 991 section. Please can you check to see if you have inserted your ad in the correct section?

~ Maxie

Just checked and I can't see it either.......... :dont know:

Bogus said:

I appreciate that there are a lot of scammers out there, but not cool saying what you did without knowing or asking for facts.

A fellow 911uk member has already expressed interest and has had details sent across.

It was a joke, hence the 'joke alert' emoticon :wack:

Your user name is bogus, get it :oops:

:coat:

Not sure what happened as i had marked it as sold before and did go in and change it to active. did that again, hopefully you guys can see it now.

And HSC sorry if i jumped the gun. just wanted to say I am a genuine automobile lover and very passionate about my cars and bikes.

HSC911 said:
Bogus said:

I think HSC911 was genuinely being humorous as opposed to meaning any harm. I certainly saw the funny side!

~ Maxie :D

Maxie said:
HSC911 said:
Bogus said:

I think HSC911 was genuinely being humorous as opposed to meaning any harm. I certainly saw the funny side!

I was, thanks.

Maybe you can delete my post, tidy the thread up...but can I keep my post count!

:floor:

Bogus said:
Not sure what happened as i had marked it as sold before and did go in and change it to active. did that again, hopefully you guys can see it now.

And HSC sorry if i jumped the gun. just wanted to say I am a genuine automobile lover and very passionate about my cars and bikes.

No worries Bogus, I'm just here for the craic. Hence why most, OK all!, of my posts are never on topic or useful to anyone :sad:

All the best with the sale

:thumb:

Maxie said:
HSC911 said:
Bogus said:

I think it is just me. really pissed off that the sale did not go through as they guy had a CCJ and could not get credit...alls well now. Thanks all for the support..

HSC911 said:
Maxie said:
HSC911 said:
Bogus said:

I was, thanks.

Maybe you can delete my post, tidy the thread up...but can I keep my post count!

:floor:

Bogus said:

No worries Bogus, I'm just here for the craic. Hence why most, OK all!, of my posts are never on topic or useful to anyone :sad:

All the best with the sale

:thumb:

Thanks HSC..

Hi guys, I am almost about to finish a deal for an used Panamera and wanted to check if someone is keen on my 911. would rather see this go to another Porsche enthusiast rather than the dealer hiking it up by 10k as soon he gets it..

Attachments

• 14846685854217_692.jpg
    14846685854217_692.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 5,742
  • 14846685854232_923.jpg
    14846685854232_923.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 5,742
  • 14846685854269_134.jpg
    14846685854269_134.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 5,742
  • 14846685854313_143.jpg
    14846685854313_143.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 5,742
  • 14846685854351_158.jpg
    14846685854351_158.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 5,742
  • 14846685854374_186.jpg
    14846685854374_186.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 5,742
  • 14846685854371_121.jpg
    14846685854371_121.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 5,742
It looks great but I honestly"‹ believe it's overpriced, ESP for a private sale. Look on Auto trader, there's a mint-looking 991.1 4s pdk in GT silver + aero kit w/ ducktail + Porsche warranty for £69k and I think less mileage than yours.

The price is negotiable and i also do have almost 9 months left on Porsche approved used warranty. even though it does not increase resale value or a good ROI, i have done a full Gtechniq detial + CS Black and Exo application on the car when i bought it..

badlands said:
It looks great but I honestly"‹ believe it's overpriced, ESP for a private sale. Look on Auto trader, there's a mint-looking 991.1 4s pdk in GT silver + aero kit w/ ducktail + Porsche warranty for £69k and I think less mileage than yours.

Also, not to sound defensive, that car has more miles and is a 2013 compared to 2014 on mine and less warranty left. It is however very competitively priced and looks stunning as well..

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back