Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 Turbo side skirts

barefoot

Monza
Anyone know where is best to get a pair of side-skirts for my Turbo that are not silly money?

Kev

You could try emailing a few breakers? Otherwise I'd guess Design911

I just treated mine with that GTechnique stuff but they still look grey. Maybe they're painted grey. Or I didn't clean them even a little bit before I applied it. Good luck!

If it was the G4 - you should have cleaned it with Isoproponol before to make sure it was really clean?

Sorry for slight thread jack - C4 for trim.

810-05.gif

If it is this part you are after then I paid £111.61 + VAT per side last year from OPC. Not really worth trying second hand unless you can find a pair that have seen very little action. Most 996T's I've seen show signs of them going brittle by the rear wheels.

That seems almost too cheap for Porsche plastic. How can the front splitter cost so much more than the side skirt when they're about the same size.

For genuine parts opc is usually the cheapest source. After all any other company will just buy them from Porsche and charge a premium for it.

Got them from porsche Bolton, £120 PLUS Vat got 10% porsche club member discount so not as dear as I was expecting! Thanks for the heads up

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back