Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.1 Heater Core replacement.

TTW

Hi All,

Can anyone confirm whether the Heater Core on a 997.1 can be swapped out WITHOUT having to remove the dashboard? - I found a link on the 996 Heater core replacement, and the Heater core is installed under the bonnet, after just removing removing the Windscreen Scuttle & wiper linkage. - Is this the same on the 997.1?

As usual, any help/guidance appreciated

Trevor

Trevor send member Demort a PM hes a Porsche tech and will I am sure be able to advise :thumb:

Hi Trevor

I don't know if you have done your heater core yet but if you haven't it is really easy. Strip the wipers, scuttle panel, wiper linkages and strut braces out peel back the membrane that covers the matrix, 2 screws hold the matrix in place. I removed the battery to give myself some space but you don't need to.

Hope this helps.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back