Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

HomersSpiceRack

Hi All,

as I am a newbie to this forum I wanted to say hello before spending a year or two posting dumb questions.

I own a 993 C2 which I have had for 4-5 years and I am based in Cardiff.

I am a serial classic car owner but don't get around top selling them often and not afraid to get out the spanners. Have more enthusiasm than skill thought!

Will trundle off and draft my first dumb question.....

Cheers

Nic

Hi there HSP ....... and welcome to the 993 forum ....... Phil resides in Cardiff ....... drives a lovely Riviera Blue C2 ....... maybe you have seen it around ........ it's his daily drive ........ :)

Welcome Nic.

Any pics of the trusty steed and what else have you in your collection? I only ask as I too am a serial car collector, however it's being thinned out of late.

C.

I will have to catch up with Phil on the forum, Madala. There is a C4 which parks on my road about 200m from me but I haven't crossed paths with the owner sadly.

Great question for a petrolhead to answer Cableguy. My stable at the moment is the 993, Mercedes 500SL, Defender 50th Anniversary, Range Rover Classic, Series 3 Landy, TR6 and a Royal Enfield.

Will post a photo of the Porsche but will have to get the hang of the forum first.

Nic

Welcome nic

Certainly a friendly bunch on here and plenty of advice available from people who know what they're talking about.

Cardiff is a cool place to hang out and the principality Stadium take some beating for UK sports venues.

:welcome: to 911uk Nic'.

madalaa said:
Hi there HSP ....... and welcome to the 993 forum ....... Phil resides in Cardiff ....... drives a lovely Riviera Blue C2 ....... maybe you have seen it around ........ it's his daily drive ........ :)
Hi Nic, I'm the Phil Madalaa refers to above.
Welcome to the madhouse . . .!
Whereabouts are you in Cardiff? I'm in Lake Road East. Happy to meet up for a beer this weekend, (Mrs HPNer off to a Spa weekend in Saundersfoot with her girlfriends . . .:dont know: )
If you've worked out how to PM (top right of the page above), ping me and we can swap notes.
I too have been a serial collector of some weird and wonderful cars and bikes over the years, but storage problems have reduced the collection to one 993 and three bikes (air-cooled 1200GS, aircooled R9T and a 1986 HPN Paris Dakar, again aircooled :D )
Catch you soon!
:thumb:

:welcome:

If you don't put up a pic within 7 days, the mods delete your profile :cop:

...not just of the Pork either :wink:

:thumb:

Thanks all for the welcome, very encouraging and yes photo shortly I promise😀

Phil, glad to catch up with you. I am in Penarth and will message you some contact details. Sorry beer doesn't work this weekend but would love to catch up in the next few weeks.

Will message some more details as it's Cardiff and we will probably know each other :thumbs:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back