Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

C4S

pzero

Saw this beauty outside my local curry house, in Bushey Heath High Road last night.
Manual, 27k miles. The owner spent a couple of years to track it down, only two previous owners.

Attachments

• 993_4s_811.jpg
    993_4s_811.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 4,408
seems a shame to spoil it with the smell/odour of curry

......... 27K miles!! ....... and he is driving it? ....... mind you I expect it is only the odd short trip to the "curry house" ......... ;)

Pretzel said:
seems a shame to spoil it with the smell/odour of curry

You've just reminded me......I need to take mine for a spin to release the wiff of last nights Garlic Chilli Chicken & Keema nan :grin:

........ oh bug'ger ....... and now I feel the need for a curry ........ :(

Why did it take him 2yrs to track one down :dont know: It reminds me of the one owner car a certain Illuminati member allowed to slip though his fingers :roll:

993 Carrera 4S

Hi, I am the owner....trust me, it was just parked outside the curry house.!!!

It is still a 'Virgin Curry 911'..

^^ nice 4S, looks a beauty! ^^ welcome btw.

Thank you for the 'welcome', appreciated.

I bumped into the chap that took the picture. He advised me to look at '911 UK Forum' as he will post the picture.....So I joined to take a look!!

It was its first day out for its MOT (which passed, with zero notifications), covered in dust from the storage/underground car park.

Am taking for a wash today.

Hi & Welcome mate.

Stunning car!! :thumb:

snl950 said:

I bumped into the chap that took the picture. He advised me to look at '911 UK Forum' as he will post the picture.....So I joined to take a look!!

It was its first day out for its MOT (which passed, with zero notifications), covered in dust from the storage/underground car park.

:welcome: to 911uk

Nice car :thumbs:

snl950 said:

Glad you found us. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kjcsr911
Back