Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New shoes finally fitted

NinjaPower

There has been a few mentions of Speedlines/Veloce/RH/Tramont wheels recently, so I thought I would post a couple of photos of my newly painted and fitted Veloce RS wheels.

I fitted P Zeros. They seem fine as far as tyres go.

For those interested in fitment, the car is lowered 35mm and there are 5mm spacers on the rear to sit them out a tiny bit more.

They don't catch or foul anywhere. The ride seems pretty much unchanged from the 19's. Maybe a tiny bit softer.

They are taking a bit of getting used to visually after the 19's!

CBE4E6C6-7D27-4AB5-A19D-B5E6389127B1_zpset71vfum.jpg

D019B180-CFD8-489A-9DE6-F2636A464C56_zpsojtrxgch.jpg

200FE7A1-CF9D-413C-81C6-64F37C5AEFFD_zpszlb0iptc.jpg

Looks great. Much better on 18"s than 19"s :thumb:

They look amazing, I think that's made my mind up. Just need to make the wife's mind up now :D

That is absolutely beautiful!!

AndyS said:
oldnbold said:
They look amazing, I think that's made my mind up. Just need to make the wife's mind up now :D

Sometimes it's easier to get forgiveness than permission.... :bandit:

You're right. But I had forgiveness a few months ago when the suspension refresh encountered mission creep. :eek:

Mentions of Speedlines? Has there... ? ;-)

I'm off to rob a bank.

Looks great. Your paint is stealing the show though - it looks fantastic. Very glossy. :worship:

New wheels look great :thumb:

The yellow calipers are a nice touch.

madge said:
Looks great. Your paint is stealing the show though - it looks fantastic. Very glossy. :worship:

All that glitters is not gold...

It's showing it's age a bit now, few bits of bubbling in the usual places at the bottoms of the screens and a couple of other bits that aren't ideal.

I will be getting the sander on it at some point in the next couple of months and giving it some TLC.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back