Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

d-Werx Dial replacements - Issue

Stimpy

Any one heard anything about him recently?

I ordered a set of dials just before Christmas!... Then i heard back late Jan he'd been having some issues, then mid feb they were coming in a week....

Sent a message early march but not heard back.....

the mans a 'fraud', see the several pages long thread in the 993 section of Rennlist for more details.

Let me guess your story;
1. plenty of communication prior to order
2. Confirmation of order inc colours
3. Paypal doesnt work so would take a bank transfer
4. Send payment
5. Communication stops (you think hes making the dials)
6. Shipping time comes and goes, so you make enquiries as to whats going on
7. Eventually you hear back from him, stating hes going away on holiday or hes had a car accident, do you want to wait or send refund.
8. You wait, giving him benefit of doubt as he said hell do them in 2 weeks time
9. 2 weeks pass and nothing
10. You chase up again and again
11. Find out your getting no joy so turn to the forum for more information

The above is my story and like many others.

I started a paypal claim as i was still in the time frame;
1 day to go he sent some stuff to paypal to counter the claim (shipping details),
Dials then arrived but wrong shade (due to amount of time taken to sort it out, i just fitted them rather than doing a length claim)
Paypal then find in my favour (sent them a link to the rennlist thread) so i got a refund and the dials.

Many people have been stung by him, some have taken him to court etc.

Get a refund and then look on German ebay for the company that does it and are reportedly good

Hmm.. Not looking favourable then...

I'll get on Rennlist and try find the thread. How long is the paypal window? I'm pretty sure i used that.. I think i made payment 30th december..

look on German ebay for the company that does it and are reportedly good
... can you please post a link.

Many thanks in advance :thumbs:

future said:
look on German ebay for the company that does it and are reportedly good
... can you please post a link.

Many thanks in advance :thumbs:

No sorry, my google is broken as well

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members