Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Gearbox Mount for Manual Gen1 ---------

-- 997 --

Hi all, anyone know where I can purchase a gearbox mount for a manual C2s Gen 1 apart from Porsche Dealers?? Its only one mount fitted on the manual transmission!!

Cheers

J

-- 997 -- said:
Hi all, anyone know where I can purchase a gearbox mount for a manual C2s Gen 1 apart from Porsche Dealers?? Its only one mount fitted on the manual transmission!!

Cheers

J

J whats happened to the function first insert or has the mount gone past that option :?:

Phil 997 said:
-- 997 -- said:

Cheers

J

J whats happened to the function first insert or has the mount gone past that option :?:

Hi phil, that was an old post, iwas gonna completely fit a performance bush in the gearbox but faffing about wit changing the bush i was told that the gearhox standard bush is pretty robust so its when asked you phill about the inserts and you recommended FF which i finally got, as we speak my car is with me mate which i took my 997 this morning 100 miles outa london to a mate and dropped it off to him giving me a courtesy car to get back in londom, hes doing 5h1t loads for me. Which i will post up once i get the car back from him sometime next week and am wating on the GT3 spoiler also as its getting preped and a check over for any imperfections that he can see as it came of another car it was good anyway...:)

Cheers

J

-- 997 -- said:
Phil 997 said:
-- 997 -- said:

Cheers

J

Hi phil, that was an old post, iwas gonna completely fit a performance bush in the gearbox but faffing about wiyh changing the bush i was told that the gearhox standard bush is pretty robust so its when asked you phill about the inserts and you recommended FF which i finally got, as we speak my car is with me mate which i took my 997 this morning 100 miles outa london to a mate and dropped it off to him giving me a courtesy car to get back in londom, hes doing ***** loads for me. Which i will post up once i get the car back from him sometime next week and am wating on the GT3 spoiler also as its getting preped and a check over for any imperfections that he can see as it came of another car it was good anyway...:)

Cheers

J

Aha thanks for explaining mate , I didnt see the post date mate , I am looking forward to reading you review of all the bits hes doing for you. Sounds like you well into your mods plan now mate. :thumb: :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
-- 997 -- said:
Phil 997 said:
-- 997 -- said:

Cheers

J

Hi phil, that was an old post, iwas gonna completely fit a performance bush in the gearbox but faffing about wiyh changing the bush i was told that the gearhox standard bush is pretty robust so its when asked you phill about the inserts and you recommended FF which i finally got, as we speak my car is with me mate which i took my 997 this morning 100 miles outa london to a mate and dropped it off to him giving me a courtesy car to get back in londom, hes doing ***** loads for me. Which i will post up once i get the car back from him sometime next week and am wating on the GT3 spoiler also as its getting preped and a check over for any imperfections that he can see as it came of another car it was good anyway...:)

Cheers

J

Aha thanks for explaining mate , I didnt see the post date mate , I am looking forward to reading you review of all the bits hes doing for you. Sounds like you well into your mods plan now mate. :thumb: :thumb:

Hiya phil, no worries mate :) when i get the car back ill post a thread and of what work ive had carried out on it!!, hopefully it will give people some ideas aswell for any who wants mods done... have you fitted your smiley grill yet??

cheers

J

No not yet mate, I do need to sort that at some point its just sitting in the garage waiting to go on. :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
No not yet mate, I do need to sort that at some point its just sitting in the garage waiting to go on. :thumb:

Im having mine done , as i bit the bullet and bought the template...

J

Phil 997 said:
....Aha thanks for explaining mate , I didnt see the post date mate , I am looking forward to reading you review of all the bits hes doing for you. Sounds like you well into your mods plan now mate. :thumb: :thumb:

Is that a record number of 'mate' used in Phil's post? :D

Martian said:
Phil 997 said:
....Aha thanks for explaining mate , I didnt see the post date mate , I am looking forward to reading you review of all the bits hes doing for you. Sounds like you well into your mods plan now mate. :thumb: :thumb:

Is that a record number of 'mate' used in Phil's post? :D

I am feeling the love, just a very friendly guy :floor: :floor: mate :grin: :thumb:
now you have me wondering if I use mate as punctuation :?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back