Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

This looks nice.............

GT4 is the man to suss out if its legit or not :thumb:

Nice looking WB but that's a serious gap in the history between Aug 04 at 66k miles & May 12 at 71k miles... :eek:
5k miles in 8 years without a service, somebody wants shooting. :gunfire:

C.

I think kev looked at this one while he was trying with buying mine. The gaps in servicing put him off I think if it's the same car.

It's been for sale for a few months hasn't it. Thought it was discussed on here.

Alright chris......this was not the one i had seen at the time.

I did have a look at this on the net when it first came about which as already said was a few months ago now.

Must still be around for a reason imo.

Could the market be on the verge of a massive brain fart breakdown.....here's hoping. :bandit:

And you gotta think, just a little effort to make a service yearly on that would have made a difference in it selling i reckon as alot of buyers of 993's's would be picky ***** baldies like me......apart from you chris of course.

The wear on the steering wheel and pedal rubbers look considerably more than the 83k miles the car has supposedly done. Couple this with the 8 year gap in its history and there's no wonder it has been around for a while.

C.

kevsta said:
Alright chris......this was not the one i had seen at the time.

I did have a look at this on the net when it first came about which as already said was a few months ago now.

Must still be around for a reason imo.

Could the market be on the verge of a massive brain fart breakdown.....here's hoping. :bandit:

And you gotta think, just a little effort to make a service yearly on that would have made a difference in it selling i reckon as alot of buyers of 993's's would be picky ***** baldies like me......apart from you chris of course.

Hey Kev, sorry thought it was that one. :thumb:
I ain't seen any sign of a slowdown tbh, but the poorer ones do sit around longer.
Good luck with the search!

Yep, I'd be suspicious that the history was conveniently lost for a few years :hand:

Northway have one for less than 60k with 103k on the clock. I think that would tempt me more, although they have had it for a few months now and it did start off nearer 65k. Maybe the market has taken a downturn?

I don't quite get mileage over condition personally but it seems to be the main consideration in 993s.

Albionmuz said:
I don't quite get mileage over condition personally but it seems to be the main consideration in 993s.

I agree with your comment, however looking at the Black 2S originally posted, it's the huuuuuuuuuuuuge gap in the history and questionable worn components that will result in the car hanging around in the trade for the foreseeable IMO.
My 90k miler with comprehensive history has faired a whole lot better inside than the car advertised. :roll:

C.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephCafe
Back