Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Zanzibar GT3 RS

Gazc2

Attachments

• clip_image001_136_213.jpg
    clip_image001_136_213.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 3,818
  • unnamed_241_116.jpg
    unnamed_241_116.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 3,812
Wish they had some more pics of it. I'm out.

Sorry...but Zanzibar looks so wrong on that RS.. :roll:

And a bargain at roughly 50% over the ticket price!

nick w said:

+1

Possibly because the decals appear to be Weiss gold but the wheels are silver and therefore don't match :judge:

I do like Zanzibar on a 996.1 (in particular there is a C2 that I see locally every now and then that I think it lovely), but there are a lot of colours that I would go to before I ever considered putting it on a 997.2 of any kind (let alone an RS). It is not to my eye bad per-se, but there are so many better PTS options that are out there (I have seen Mexico, Guards, Signal (yellow) and Viper (no, I don't mean the gen 1 RS green) on 3.8 RSs and all are much, much better to my eye).

Roro said:
nick w said:

+1

Possibly because the decals appear to be Weiss gold but the wheels are silver and therefore don't match :judge:

-2. I love it on that gen 2 :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back