Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Calling in sick

HSC911

Hung Chow calls in to work and says, "Hey, boss I not come work today, I really sick. I got headache, stomach ache and my legs hurt. I not come work."

The boss says, "You know Hung Chow, I really need you today. When I feel like this I go to my wife and tell her give me sex. Makes everything better and I can go to work. You try.

Two hours later Hung Chow calls again: "Boss, I do what you say and I
feel great. I be at work soon. You got nice house."

:sad:

HSC911 said:
Hung Chow calls in to work and says, "Hey, boss I not come work today, I really sick. I got headache, stomach ache and my legs hurt. I not come work."

The boss says, "You know Hung Chow, I really need you today. When I feel like this I go to my wife and tell her give me sex. Makes everything better and I can go to work. You try.

Two hours later Hung Chow calls again: "Boss, I do what you say and I
feel great. I be at work soon. You got nice house."

:sad:

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :thumb:

john aus said:
HSC911 said:
Phil 997 said:
Bloody nice birthday pressie , wonder if she has a sister who's single :grin:

:yeah:

:floor:

on sister

It also came with a long weekend in Stuttgart flying tomorrow :D :D :D
On factory tours on Monday :sad:

John, your a lucky bloke mate have a good trip , but the info about her sisters menstrual cycle was too much info :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

john aus said:
HSC911 said:
Phil 997 said:
but the info about her sisters menstrual cycle was too much info :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:worship:

:floor:
:oops: no sister :oops:

:floor: :floor: John thanks for that clearing up :wink:
has she got a slightly effeminate brother :grin: :grin:
better stop now going to get myself in trouble :thumbs: have a good trip :thumb:

"You got nice house"..... :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
You're cracking me up man....I love this forum...

Congrat's on the number plate , looks cool.... :thumb:

OK scrub the number plate comment.....wrong post......great joke though... :lol:

Or the other one that used to do the rounds was:

Worker phones boss, I can't come in to work today I'm in bed and really sick.

Oh right I see, well how sick are you?

I'm in bed with my sister!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back