Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Front Splitter ----------------

They are made of hard plastic thats hollow underneath , one local member had one and lost the whole thing when it touched the road at speed.
There are much better options about , ideally one in PU then it will give a bit if any contact is made. :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
They are made of hard plastic thats hollow underneath , one local member had one and lost the whole thing when it touched the road at speed.
There are much better options about , ideally one in PU then it will give a bit if any contact is made. :thumb:

Hi phil, these splitters, are they lightweight? Slso ss for front spliters, whats recommended, any links to front spliters to get an idea etc?

Cheers

J

Phil 997 said:
This rinspeed one is a decent price and a much better option , have a read of the thread.

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=119028

Hi phil, the rinspeed is like rare as hens teeth, seems like only available as part of a kit!! What about the 991 front lip, is there a way that will go on the Gen1? I know it will fit on the Gen2 as there is a video on youtube etc!!

Cheers

J

I have always like this one from speed art as well but its made of GRP its not too low but if you cars lowered it might be an issue as GRP does not have much give . :thumb:

Attachments

• 6932d91669_173.jpg
    6932d91669_173.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 1,771
Phil 997 said:
This rinspeed one is a decent price and a much better option , have a read of the thread.

Hi phil, the rinspeed is like rare as hens teeth, seems like only available as part of a kit!! What about the 991 front lip, is there a way that will go on the Gen1? I know it will fit on the Gen2 as there is a video on youtube etc!!

Cheers

J

-- 997 -- said:
Phil 997 said:

Cheers

J

Forum member monster has just brought one of the 991 ones for his gen2 front bumper try pm him and ask if he thinks it could be tweaked to fit a gen 1 as he would probably have a good idea as he does a lot of his own stuff to his car and has an engineering back ground. :thumb:

Hi phil, thanks for the linik, ill look into that!! Your right about the rear bumpervbu defuser,,does look good !!! :D

J

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephCafe
Back