Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

987 Variocam Solenoid - Useful Article

Zingari

Chums

Picked This up on the Aldous Voice blog and may be of use if you have variocam issues :dont know:

AV is by default a Ferrari 360 valuer/expert and I tend to use his 'market watch' as a baromoeter for 993 prices :grin: Albeit I have my own valuation tables :hand:

Very useful :thumb:

Ive book marked it for further referance as ive already diagnosed these as being faulty for members here and i didnt have any picts / insructions to show them .

I had a very similar issue, there is a similar solenoid that actuates the variable valve timing (as opposed to the variable valve lift) threw up a p0018 or 08 code (can't remember which)

Very quick fix from my local Indy (Nine Excellence). Hey can get a bit sticky I'm told.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back