Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PPF in Hants or Berks?

Edventure

I have a TTS being delivered in 4 weeks time and want to have a new car detail and PPF applied.

Can anyone recommend a PPF installer in Hants or Berks? I'm near Basingstoke and the car is coming from Reading.

Cheers

Porsche Reading applied my PPF a few months ago and made a very good job of it. As far as I know they don't undertake detailing.

Curious2 said:
Porsche Reading applied my PPF a few months ago and made a very good job of it. As far as I know they don't undertake detailing.

Thanks. I've had a quote from them but as you say I don't think they do detailing. I'd also like to get some paint protection coating /sealant as well. From what I hear it makes keeping the car clean a lot easier.

Edventure said:
I have a TTS being delivered in 4 weeks time and want to have a new car detail and PPF applied.

Can anyone recommend a PPF installer in Hants or Berks? I'm near Basingstoke and the car is coming from Reading.

Cheers

What colour? I'll keep an eye of for you!

Try Elite Car Care in Maidenhead.

There web-site is not great for info from a detailing perspective but check out their Instagram, I have not used them but seen some serious kit in there, including a GT2RS.

[/quote]

What colour? I'll keep an eye of for you![/quote]

Sapphire Blue :thumb:

crash7 said:
Try Elite Car Care in Maidenhead.

There web-site is not great for info from a detailing perspective but check out their Instagram, I have not used them but seen some serious kit in there, including a GT2RS.

Cheers!

What colour? I'll keep an eye of for you![/quote]

Sapphire Blue :thumb:[/quote]

Note to self - keep sunglasses in car, just in case!

If you see an Atlas Grey (almost black) 996 Turbo S cabrio around B'stoke - it is probably me!

try CLEAN AND SHINY
Clean and Shiny Car Detailing Super Store
Unit 1 Redan Hill Industrial Estate
Redan Hill
Aldershot
Hampshire
GU12 4SJ

0330 22 33 777

chers
Peter

I've been on the hunt for recommendations recently too, so will watch this thread with interest.

I also came across this thread from PH (from 2012) http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=48&t=1123305&i=0

A mate has his Turbo S being done at the moment and I'm keen to see the results!! I'm sure he'll chip in on this thread when he has it back...

squelch said:
I've been on the hunt for recommendations recently too, so will watch this thread with interest.

I also came across this thread from PH (from 2012) http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=48&t=1123305&i=0

A mate has his Turbo S being done at the moment and I'm keen to see the results!! I'm sure he'll chip in on this thread when he has it back...

Just got the car back after a full detail and application of the latest SunTek PPF to the front end, roof and sills.

The guys at www.conceptcustoms.co.uk in High Wycombe have done a few of our cars now and I can thoroughly recommend them, superb attention to detail and real car enthusiasts.

A few phone pics below that don't really do the finished article justice.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back