Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT2 RS

Ruri ledger

Had the misfortune of my 996 C4S at a set of lights against a stunning GT2 RS in Rotherham today , really could have done a swap

There are always going to be cars we lust after but sometimes its good to remind ourselves how lucky we are to have what we have.

996 C4S is a great looking car :thumb:

Or in the eyes of the majority.....

Had the misfortune of my Golf GTI at a set of lights against a stunning 996 C4S in Rotherham today, really could have done a swap

~ Maxie :thumb:

Maxie I will shut up , a good point well made . I can't believe I wanted to swap myself now as she passed her MOT yesterday too

Maxie said:
Or in the eyes of the majority.....

Had the misfortune of my Golf GTI at a set of lights against a stunning 996 C4S in Rotherham today, really could have done a swap

~ Maxie :thumb:

Very true :)

Ruri ledger said:
Had the misfortune of my 996 C4S at a set of lights against a stunning GT2 RS in Rotherham today , really could have done a swap

Err, Rotherham you say? Bet that felt weird.

I love my C4S Cab and don't think i'd swap it for anything. Don't get me wrong - the GT2 RS is a stunning car, but I just love my C4S

Osh

Very nice 👍 Only ever seen two (at Wilmslow and Tech 9) and never seen one on the road.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back