Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

When to remove the hardtop for the summer?

freshy

Silverstone
I always had the spring Equinox in mind, so next weekend.

When are planning to take your hardtop off?

freshy said:
I always had the spring Equinox in mind, so next weekend.

When are planning to take your hardtop off?

I nearly did mine on Thursday. Gonna probably do it this or next weekend.

The deadline is when the clocks change :grin:

......... I might open my sun roof on the 993 boys jolly to Wales in April ....... :)

I never even put mine on :dont know:

But mine sleeps in the garage - if it lived outside, then maybe I would have fitted it.

Move to Spain .Then you never have to put it on in the first place
8) :gunfire:

Attachments

• img_0235_copy_655.jpg
    img_0235_copy_655.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 3,956
:puh:

Sod it! Mines coming off this afternoon!!!!

Go on you know it makes sense :clap:

Unfortunately the heat did this last year .Made a right mess of the inside after 2 days :nooo:

Attachments

• img_1132017_151441_171.jpg
    img_1132017_151441_171.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 3,925
I went topless yesterday afternoon :lol:

:thumb: :grin:

I usually put my hard top on early October before we go on our Oct holidays and it will stay put until mid March or whenever the weather picks up. However, this year I decided not to dress her down and decided to keep the roof off. Unsure if I'll do that again as it was chuffing cold through the winter months with no helmet in place although the soft top stood up to the elements very well.

Was nice not having to faff about removing it this weekend and was great going for a topless Saturday afternoon drive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back