Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Interior Trim Parts

Tycho

We have just got back from a holiday in Oz & I managed to happen upon a nice Porsche Indie, Motion Automotive. We were trying to find the relocated Avis office in Melbourne when I spotted the familiar front end of a 928 just inside a workshop unit.
Naturally I had to investigate & found three air cooled 911s being fettled. I had a chat with the one of the owners, Louie, and he was having trouble sourcing interior bits for a 911SC they are renovating. I was still a bit jet lagged (hung over?) but the note I have lists top door trims, dash pads & dash trims. Seems like they cannot get them locally & had been thinking about trying the UK.
I promised to ask around once I got home, so any suggestions gratefully accepted.
It was an interesting start to our hols & got more so when one of the customers who was having a coffee took me over to garage opposite to show me what he described as his temporary daily driver. I did not expect to find a 993RS!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back