Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991.2 GTS in U.K.?

Simonl72

Any idea when the first of the new 991.2 GTS will hit the streets in U.K.? Mine is being built as we speak and am being told delivery to dealer first couple of days in April. Did they start building in Feb? Should start feeding through soon?
Wonder if any demo's will appear?

Mine is also in the process of being built. My local PC are pushing to get it to the UK by the end of the month in order I can tax it before 1st April

Simonl72 said:
Any idea when the first of the new 991.2 GTS will hit the streets in U.K.? Mine is being built as we speak and am being told delivery to dealer first couple of days in April. Did they start building in Feb? Should start feeding through soon?

Sounds like yours will be one of the first. Usually the only demonstration cars for the GT3 models is one press car and one car at the Porsche experience centre for people who have confirmed orders.

Excellent. Looking forwards to some collection threads rammed full of photos! :thumbs:

You will be one of the first I think.

Also looking forward to loads of photos to whet my appetite during my wait for mine due in July.

At the moment early April. I was told it might have been possible to get one in March but the spec. had been fixed by the factory. Much prefer a BTO model, even though it would have been better to register pre-April.

Can't wait!

Disco said:
Simonl72 said:

Sounds like yours will be one of the first. Usually the only demonstration cars for the GT3 models is one press car and one car at the Porsche experience centre for people who have confirmed orders.

My dealer is getting a PTS demo car...I think in April.

GTS On the way

Have been told, the GTS has been completed and presently on the vessel. :)

Re: GTS On the way

huwcymro said:
Have been told, the GTS has been completed and presently on the vessel. :)

superb! whats the difference in tax if you get it in time, i assume you're talking a few thousand difference for the matter of days!? :eek:

I think I will miss the march tax change by a few days. £500 per year for 1st 4 I think :eek: :eek: :eek:

It is 800 instead of 500 followed by 450 per year for next 5 years instead of 270

My build slot has jumped forwards from Sept to June. That works! :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back