Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 turbo sold now have cayman S 2009

ipsl

Silverstone
Biggest decision my turbo after 11 years has been part ex for a lovely White 2009 CaymanS.The car can be enjoyed by some one else..Had been thinking about this for a long time guysSo have some money behind me now as well as a Porsche still.The guys at ASHGOOD CARS have been great to deal with so would go back tothem,photo should still be on their web site..... :)

....... out with old (with a tidy profit no doubt) ....... in with the new ....... ENJOY ........ :)

Yes Madalaa that's one way of putting it :) Still have to move on and the Cayman is like a go cart very quick so still getting used to it mate..

Another bail out as the curve flattens :bandit:

Zingari said:

I've got 25 bags ready myself, any day now by the look of recent forum acquisitions :hand:

Zingari said:

So all 993 owners are in it for the investment potential? I only hope not to lose too much when I come to sell, I set my sights low when buying at your perceived peak :eek:

I still love everything about the car especially driving it, when that wears off I appear to be fecked?

I sold my 993 and bought my Cayman from Ashgood Cars too. Very decent bunch. I've not looked back.

Great minds and all that. I have a Cayman S Sport for the weekend to try. If all good Zanzibar is up for sale :thumb:
Enjoy the new wheels......

Kimbo said:
I sold my 993 and bought my Cayman from Ashgood Cars too. Very decent bunch. I've not looked back.

Some nice stock there... and their photos are a cut above the usual blurry smartphone uploads. Have you been giving them lessons Kimbo? :)

Thanks for your kind comments guys.Yes that's the Cayman guys ASHGOOD do have a good stock of Porsches.As said before just getting used to driving her....

slowly slowly we all catch the Boxster/Cayman bug.

i think it happens when you get over the 'it's not a 911' thing.

I'm still hedging my bets. :)

so, ipsi - i can't believe you've gone and done it! Was your car one with X50? I'm sure I've got some pics from last years meet up.

:thumbs:

tim993 said:
slowly slowly we all catch the Boxster/Cayman bug.

i think it happens when you get over the 'it's not a 911' thing.

I'm still hedging my bets. :)

so, ipsi - i can't believe you've gone and done it! Was your car one with X50? I'm sure I've got some pics from last years meet up.

:thumbs:

I'd have a GT4 but not a Boxster, not my cuppa for some reason. Loving my R8 at the mo, different drive to the 993.

Just had a browse of the Ashgood site....I'm still not comfortable with the huge time gaps between services that seem to be acceptable for 'moderns' - running a car up to 20k miles over a period of best part of 3 years before going to OPC as in some of the examples just doesn't sit right for long term health. Maybe I'm a masochist and just enjoy paying annual services/6k miles on the old stuff!

Hi Tim its not X50 pack.Not easy decision to make but the CaymanS WILL SUPRISE you.Had the car 11 years so still have a Porsche and a nice bank balance so im happy with the way the Cayman performs..Any advice if I change the exhaust for a sports..... :)

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mapp
Back