Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Own up then..

CarreraMonkey

Mugello
Anyone on here put their 911 into the hedge/ next field on the cyclonic A43 this morning?

In a hurry to get to PH sunday service or just racing your mate? :loser:
:roll:

Well as you don't know the reasons for the crash ...... and perhaps you are jumping to conclusions ...... and as a fellow Porsche owner perhaps a little bit of sympathy might have been a better approach than ........ the rolling of eyes and the loser emogi ....... sigh ...... :nooo:

madalaa said:
Well as you don't know the reasons for the crash ...... and perhaps you are jumping to conclusions ...... and as a fellow Porsche owner perhaps a little bit of sympathy might have been a better approach than ........ the rolling of eyes and the loser emogi ....... sigh ...... :nooo:

Yeah, maybe. But had you seen it... no.

...... accidents happen ...... for a myriad of reasons ...... just saying ...... :)

p.s. I hope no one was injured ........

CarreraMonkey said:
madalaa said:

Yeah, maybe. But had you seen it... no.

Regardless of the reasons behind it I wouldn't wish this on any car enthusiast(even if it was a bit of over excitement), I hope everyone is ok.

its a very easy stretch of road to drive on, I love coming out of Buckingham, then whittlebury, past Silverstone, then down onto A43 towards m1. Great at night.

Palladium said:
its a very easy stretch of road to drive on, I love coming out of Buckingham, then whittlebury, past Silverstone, then down onto A43 towards m1. Great at night.

Yep, live here and do it all the time. But not in the monsoon that was this morning...

I was in my 997, as I am every day.

Funnily enough a few years ago I saw a 996 C4 in a field, with a forlorn owner next to it awaiting recovery.

Looked like it had aquaplaned straight off the road on a big patch of standing water in heavy rain.

There was another being pulled out of a hedge on the A5 near Shrewsbury this afternoon too. Was on a recovery truck as we drove past. Was in my Mx5 coming back from the Midlands Breakfast Club meet at the British Ironworks Oswestry.

Colin

Was this it?

Attachments

• 17022038_10212715173259005_7528479275196677235_n_183.jpg
    17022038_10212715173259005_7528479275196677235_n_183.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 3,252
apollokre1d said:
Was this it?

Oops, hope anyone involved is OK & fingers crossed it's just a scratched bumper that was in the pipeline for a stone chips respray anyway :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b8n8tai
Back