Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Ive been having dark thoughts !!!

bobi61

Silverstone
The expense of running the 911 is making me think,,i started to look at the Cayman as a "cheaper" alternative to my 997 Carrera 2S . I could not see the real savings in tax or fuel consumption. So I focused on the advantages of driving the car I have. If I didn't have a 911 I would want one so now I have one I will do my upmost to keep it. Its a bit rough round the edges front bumper needs a blow over, the wheels need a refurb. The car itself is awesome drives great sounds great and makes me and my wife smile. I just thought I would share my dark thoughts with you all as I have now seen the light !!!

I have the dark thoughts every now and then but my are about getting another Boxster , the 981 Spyder would be nice.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cooper9000
Back