Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone got £185k knocking around?

T8

Super Moderator
If so you could get this ....... and £5 change.

2010, 14,600 miles at OPC Tonbridge.

I saw this yesterday at Porsche Tonbridge, I did think what does a Kidney go for these days ?

Very nice indeed although, I wonder if you could get the garish decals removed off the rear wings for the remaining fiver? :dont know: :D

FRZ 911 said:
Very nice indeed although, I wonder if you could get the garish decals removed off the rear wings for the remaining fiver? :dont know: :D

:thumbs: :floor:

Errr, can't you get nearly new ones for just under £200k? :?:

T8 said:
If so you could get this ....... and £5 change.

2010, 14,600 miles at OPC Tonbridge.

I nearly bought one at 95k in 2010....

Hindsight .....great thing ....!

Terry

s2000db said:

A 991 GT3 yes but not a GT3RS.

T8 said:
s2000db said:

Err, you can just about. And that would be my choice. If only....

FRZ 911 said:

+1

Great car ...... but to me those decals to me just shout "r'sole" ...... but I am particularly grumpy this morning ......

madalaa said:
FRZ 911 said:

+1

Great car ...... but to me those decals to me just shout "r'sole" ...... but I am particularly grumpy this morning ......

Retirement is clearly working for you Andy. Hope you are keeping well.

MC

Norfolk & Idea said:
T8 said:
s2000db said:

In recent months I've only seen one RHD car under £200k and that was/is a private sale probably for a car not delivered yet.

Either way ........ at c£200k, to drive, the 991 would be my choice too but I reckon the 997 will hold its' value better.

T8 said:
Norfolk & Idea said:
T8 said:
s2000db said:

In recent months I've only seen one RHD car under £200k and that was/is a private sale probably for a car not delivered yet.

Either way ........ at c£200k, to drive, the 991 would be my choice too but I reckon the 997 will hold its' value better.

Ok there's a cpl for sale at £205k at OPC's but it seems they only really sell quickly if they're under £200, which frankly makes the current prices of the 997's look ridiculous imo, but good luck if you can get it!

Once the interest rates start to rise, and the Fed has signalled this already, all these extreme overs, will start to evaporate and a lot of peeps will get their fingers burnt.. (it's always cyclical).

There must be thousands of cars of different makes (not particularly rare or classic) sitting in dealers at extreme overs, and there's just not that amount of customers out there, something's gotta give, and soonish, imo, ymmv, etc.

Surprised they didn't complete the re-spray before putting it out front... :wack:

I can't see myself parting with that kind of money for one. My pain threshold would be £125k. There are too many nice cars above that price point.
What makes it harder to swallow is the price of these cars in North America. A good snout around will find some nice cars over there.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back