Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Best tyres for 997 turbo for road and track

Richcruss

Hi m
Apologies if it's been done a million times. What's the best tyre for 997 turbo. Will be used in the wet but mainly dry and on track so looking for a good all rounder and size
Cheers

I read an article this week stating the Michelin PS 4s are targeted at both, so sounds like a good choice!

Clanky said:
I read an article this week stating the Michelin PS 4s are targeted at both, so sounds like a good choice!

I tend to agree

I'm waiting on a set of Michelin PS4's for mine... the fronts are available now and the rears should be released in the next week or so according to Michelin...

Michelin without a doubt, fantastic all rounders :thumb:

AdeD said:
I'm waiting on a set of Michelin PS4's for mine... the fronts are available now and the rears should be released in the next week or so according to Michelin...

You should be able to order them from Merityre now, assuming they have a garage near you.

Has anyone tried the PS4's yet? I'm about to,replace some of my Cup 2's so interested to see how these fair on the Turbo!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back