Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

anyone know this garage?

cvega

It's called Dynamic Automobiles Ltd in Bishop's storford. Anyone heard of them / used them / opinions?
My 911 needs a service / MOT soon and despite my best efforts, PSR automotive (Paul) has not returned my emails for weeks... So I'm looking for an alternative, good Porsche outfit within a reasonable distance of Cambridge...

Hi. I think you will find they have changed their name recently from Porsche Dynamics. My car had work done there before I bought it. I visited them when I went down for the test drive. Seemed OK. I asked the same question but got very little feedback.

Colin

c4kum said:
Dovehouse in Rushden always come highly recommended

I used them recently for a PPI and brake fluid change. I won't be going there again...

As per pm to cvega, but others might be interested...

I've used Auto 2000 for the last 2 yrs. No issues with service or price in that time.

Another one for Dovehouse, used them for mine before Xmas and was well impressed by service and feedback. Went in January for open day with PCGB they opened for all day Saturday. Free inspections and feedback to owners was excellent event. At end offered discount to PCGB members of 15% might be worth checking if you decide to try them. Don't think you will be disappointed

Beej160 said:

I've used Auto 2000 for the last 2 yrs. No issues with service or price in that time.

I am sure Auto 2000 are on PCGB's recommended garage list. Or at least were.

:thumb:

PGR said:
I won't be going there again...

Why not :dont know:

I have used them, they were OK. I could say good and bad things about my experience too.

Always get good reviews so interested to hear what happened.

May try Auto 2000 next time.

HSC911 said:
Beej160 said:

I am sure Auto 2000 are on PCGB's recommended garage list. Or at least were.

I think that's where I saw their ad first time I wanted to get my car serviced. Not sure if they are still on that list but I've been happy enough. Dovehouse was also an option but I guess once you find one you're comfortable with...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back