Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone used jasmine-porschalink?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halcyon

Has anyone used jasmine-porschalink on eBay for parts? I'm after a new gearbox filter and they seem to be a good price - well, it's a lot for what it is, IMHO, but anyway. They says it genuine Porsche...

So. yeah.
Worth using?

LINKY

Yep they are a well known porsche Indy with a large parts business / warehouse on site ;-)

Used them recently and found them to be very helpful. Got the secondhand pat for my cab clamshell. Was very well packaged and exactly as described.

Would not hesitate to use them again.

Shaun

I used them a few times over the years by ordering on eBay and also placing an order over the phone. I was very pleased with their service.

I rang them about parts from time to time and they were helpful on the phone.

Yes. My advice is don't as there are plenty of others out there. Worst example of customer service this side of Sweeney Todd. Avoid. In fact....

run+for+your+life.gif

EDIT - it wasn't just their manner I objected to, though that was outrageous. It's their incompetence. If you want details OP PM me and I'll share the full wretched story.

New997buyer said:
Worst example of customer service this side of Sweeney Todd.

I wanted them to retrofit cruise control on mine. Didn't seem to have a clue what they were on about and also quoted an inflated price. Quite condescending in the way they spoke to me too.

They put on a good free supper once a year though with free booze
:grin:

Always found them helpful on the phone, explained differences in parts for my 996 to earlier 996s. Better than the Essex outfit with their glitzy website but couldn't give a toss telephone manner

I bought a set of wheels from them a few years ago - well priced & a very easy transaction.

I've used them for servicing for nigh on 7 years now. A 993,996TT,997.1 TT and now tango.

For me they have always been very good and their attention to detail is excellent. I would'nt go anywhere else.

Always spot on with anything I need and know others who use them. Always a friendly bunch who take time to ensure the parts you need are the right ones(inc emailing you PET diagrams and partno's) 👍

Mod edit <text removed>[/]

Jasmine have been around for a long time and they are looking after the p-car community well(inc supplying many indy's) 👍

Well... there's a can of worms that I wasn't expecting!! :eek:

But overall, it looks like if I order a "Genuine Porsche" gearbox filter from their eBay store, I can be fairly optimistic about actually receiving a genuine Porsche gearbox filter! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mint_Sauce
Back