Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

JZM do it again! SOLD !!!

Stroller

Another beauty!

http://www.jzmporsche.com/used-vehicle-details/Porsche-996-GT3-Clubsport-U1153/

IMG_1690-medium.jpg

996 GT3 CLUB SPORT FIRST REGISTERED AUGUST 2003 (03/03) GUARDS RED NOMEX CLUBSPORT TRIM BUCKET SEATS 6 POINT HARNESS 6 SPEED MANUAL GEARBOX AIR CONDITIONING DOOR ENTRY GUARDS IN STAINLESS STEEL WITH LOGO DOOR MIRRORS ELECTRICALLY ADJUSTABLE AND HEATED FULL OFFICIAL PORSCHE SERVICE HISTORY ON-BOARD COMPUTER REAR SECTION OF CENTRE CONSOLE PAINTED SEAT BELTS IN GUARDS RED.

£114,900
OWNERS: 3
MILES: 5,727

Now showing as SOLD !

Overpriced :dont know:

david_yorkshire said:
I just don't understand how anyone can own that car and only drive 5K miles in 14 years !

It is a collectors car which means it was bought to be looked at not driven. More than likely another collector will buy it. It's value is tied up with the mileage.

Zingari said:
Overpriced :dont know:

You'd think that, but it is an unmodified Clubsport with collector grade (i.e. criminally low) mileage. RHD Clubsports are actually rarer than RSs, so even though they are not as collectible as such - given the mileage that is certainly a car where the seller can say "if you can find a cheaper one somewhere else : feel free to buy it"

Do consider that when it was new, almost the only people buying Clubsports were ones who planned to spank the **** out of it on the track for tens of thousands of miles. There really aren't many like that one left.

They are certainly testing the market with that number though. Probably because of that stratospheric price for the LHD 996 RS in Paris that went the other day.

That mk1 clubsport on 911V I was talking about a few weeks ago (deposit taken on the website) is rarer and was prob much cheaper...

Gareth64 said:
That mk1 clubsport on 911V I was talking about a few weeks ago (deposit taken on the website) is rarer and was prob much cheaper...

You mean the modified one with high mileage? Collector money needs to sadly be as close as possible to unused... :nooo:

I'm of a view if I buy a car I want to use it occasionally rather than have a big ornament taking up garage space :grin:

Put that on the tarmac and the buyer is going to be shaking like a shitting dog as the odometer eats into the purchase price :what:

Disco said:
Gareth64 said:

You mean the modified one with high mileage? Collector money needs to sadly be as close as possible to unused... :nooo:

What Disco said 👍🏼

When I heard about this car, I assume a price of at least £100k

£115k still feels about right if you consider

2004 911rs (996rs) Lhd with 200 km on the clock, sold at Rm Sotheby's auction recently for €392,000

Disco said:
Gareth64 said:

No that was the black modified comfort spec.

I mean the red clubsport mk1... even though it has done more miles it's surely more desirable??? 1 of 28 cars. Arguably just as collectible given low numbers too?

Gareth64 said:
Disco said:
Gareth64 said:

I mean the red clubsport mk1... even though it has done more miles it's surely more desirable??? 1 of 28 cars. Arguably just as collectible given low numbers too?

:popcorn:

:grin:

Gareth64 said:
Disco said:
Gareth64 said:

By "more miles" you mean over 10 times the mileage. As I said earlier, Collector money needs to sadly be as close as possible to unused. 58k on the clock really doesn't qualify.

edit to add: if the mk 1 was less than 6k miles then yes : it would probably be worth more. But at approaching 60k the collectors look elsewhere and it is a car to be bought to be driven. Eventually if something proves to be collectible enough then mileage can cease to be important, but no water cooled Porkers are at that point yet.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back