Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

bulbs bulbs bulbs

tamtamtamify

I'm in the process of reverting my tail lights back to standard on my 997.1 (previous owner fitted LED type) however I am having a struggle working out all of the correct bulbs - can anyone help please?

The offending bulb appears to be a staggered 15mm bulb with single contact point as per the image below. Am i going mad or is this type of bulb rarer then hens teeth?

Attachments

• img_8809_comment_203.jpg
    img_8809_comment_203.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 1,515
have you tried putting your reg into autobulbsdirect.co.uk to get the part number?

seeforez said:
have you tried putting your reg into autobulbsdirect.co.uk to get the part number?

I went a step further and ordered all 4 bulb sets from them and only 2 out of the 4 were correct fitment. Even after the email exchange they seem baffled..

oh dear, well at least we know not to use them as a guide in future. I can remember another car having staggered pins so not that rare. Might be one for the local car shop?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe-nee-g
Back