Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Illuminati Membership sought..

MattyR

Imola
..and surely secured with this recent eBay Purchase. Being a 1995 car it is 'correct' to have a tyre compressor with a 964 parts number on the sticker. Who ever said this forum was boring?.. :thumb:

Attachments

• img_1888_335.jpg
    img_1888_335.jpg
    347.3 KB · Views: 5,291
Looks fantastic - but do you have the original disposable tyre-changing gloves that came with the car when delivered :?:

I should have clarified - unused of course! :cop:

You have taken it out of the bag :eek:

I have just enough 1995 air to fill 4 tyres if you're interested. Not cheap but if you want authentic...

Do you have the right coloured cloth sac for the jack in case you have to flick on the spacesaver :hand:

How many sacs for a bag Zingers?

tim993 said:
How many sacs for a bag Zingers?

:hand: It's not a full bag. Possibly a pouch

Plus of course the plastic bag to put your punctured tyre/wheel in to as well as the plastic prayer mat for preventing your knees from getting grubby?

dommorton said:
Plus of course the plastic bag to put your punctured tyre/wheel in to as well as the plastic prayer mat for preventing your knees from getting grubby?

The chap with the Balmoral Green Range Rover had come up with something to prevent that from happening :nooo:

Snap, 964 part number :D

ATB :)

Attachments

• air_pump_pic_164.jpg
    air_pump_pic_164.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 5,001
Plastic bag too crumpled.................fold in the instruction manual.........you've wasted your money.........

I had all that stuff.........prayer mat bag for tyre, gloves pouch the lot

I threw it all away during a minimalist period and knowing nothing of Illuminati rituals and rites.........what a dope

I thought the first rule about The Illuminati was: Don't talk about The Illuminati. :floor:

You can't ask to join the Illuminati, this isn't the Freemasons, you know!

One is a highly secretive and powerful group with bizarre rituals, exercising control over the very heart of global government.... whereas the Freemasons are just an odd group of old men with funny shaped protractors!

(...and wait for someone to point out that they are dividers, not protractors)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
midas
Back