Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Donald Trump

CarraraWhite

donald-trump-crazy-china-wall.jpg

santa-children-trump-president.jpg

election now over, he won, havent you heard?.........zzzzzzzzzz

Yeah what's wrong with you Rossi? He won so we must all get in line behind his greatness........ :floor:

I'm no fan of the guy.......just like I was never a fan of Tony Blair.........or Theresa May. The guy comes across as a ridiculous buffoon and probably is one.

Looking forward to resurrecting this thread in 10 years time to reflect on what happened.

If we're still here.

Remember when folk posted similar stuff like this :grin:

_56cb9a3351668_606123-politicians-stuff-up.jpg

I still love the Italian PM clip :grin:

He's loved in Scotland where his immigrant mother was born and raised........as a figure of hate.

beat-it-bawbag-2-28910-1467032275-3_dblbig.jpg

Though most think he's a fat, bald, ego fuelled balloon. Who shouldn't be near one...... :grin:

edit-23938-1450112204-15.jpg

donald-trump-scotland-protest.jpg

Though there isn't always evidence to support it Scots like to view themselves as tolerant people (Rangers fans are a notable and embarrassing exception. Everyone in Scotland hates them. And I say that as a somewhat reluctant / embarrassed Rangers fan) and Trump stands for everything culturally that most Scottish people abhor. But he's from a social climbing West Highland protestant mother so what do you expect :grin: :thumb:

its quite something, seeing the effect that Donald j. trump has on the worlds liberal population, it really is, its like thatcher with testicles. Also far fewer people identify as liberal than you are led to believe, more fake news.

They did a survey in the states, over 90 percent of anti-trump protestors either lived with their parents, or were unemployed, this applied to the u.k aswell.

More companies are investing in the states in 3 weeks than in the last disastrous 8 years. The democrat party is on its knees, losing 1000 senators over the last 8 years, its like the labour party over the pond.

regarding Scotland and its hatred for trump, does trump international have any members?

I concede that his barnet looked overly odd yesterday, needs a trim for gods sake.

undoing other politicians deep extremism over the last 30 years will get you all sorts of labels from those with vested interests.

90 percent either unemployed, or lived with their parents, you missed out the unemployed bit. Yes, I do believe it, same people that marched against the private 'pussy' comments, but stayed silent about cologne, same people who marched against a state visit, but said nothing about Chinese state visit, 18 months ago.

4 million voted for ukip, yet they got one seat, using your thinking, nigel must have been robbed.

Palladium said:
undoing other politicians deep extremism over the last 30 years will get you all sorts of labels from those with vested interests.

90 percent either unemployed, or lived with their parents, you missed out the unemployed bit. Yes, I do believe it, same people that marched against the private 'pussy' comments, but stayed silent about cologne, same people who marched against a state visit, but said nothing about Chinese state visit, 18 months ago.

4 million voted for ukip, yet they got one seat, using your thinking, nigel must have been robbed.

Glad this is in the Joke Room

Palladium said:

While I'm awaiting answers to the questions I posed (a trick you and most advocates of Trump seem to copy......not actually answering the non rhetorical questions) I'll just leave this here for your delectation.

Billy Connolly vs Donald Trump :grin:

Amidst the laughter the physical decay of Billy Connolly is heart breaking to see. But the mind, wit and insight is still 100% :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back