Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The 'car&classic' or 'is that a yellow Allegro' thread

CarreraMonkey

Simple thread idea this one. Trawl through Car and classics and find interesting, unusual, totally crap or totally awesome cars for sale.

A few that caught my eye this week:

Yellow 1975 'Aggy' £3650
8250099.jpg

1970 Fairlady £10,000
8328813.jpg

1989 Maserati 22E £9,000
8370759.jpg

1976 934, Jaegermeister race car £"If you need to ask, you can't afford it"
6834312.jpg

I know where to look for a suitable Aggy, but that's if I ever do a project that's been at the back of my mind for a few years - standard looking Allegro, with the engine and running gear from something a bit more interesting.. :lol:

Although I'd maybe be tempted by that Maser instead.

Cheers... how did you make that picture appear?

Robertb said:
Cheers... how did you make that picture appear?
:eh!:

right click on picture you want to display
copy image address

paste in between these [ img] [/img]

Remove the space from inside the first brackets (just to stop the bbcode working)

or use the img button in the tool bar.

try it. you'll be amazed at how interesting your posts will become from now on. :lol:

To my eternal shame, I had an Allegro as my first car. It was Babysh1t yellow like the car in the first post. I called an All Aggro. I drove it from the lakes to the south of England, when I finished polytechnic, having got a job in Windsor in 1986. If I remember correctly, I put in more oil than petrol in on the trip down. Sold it as soon as I could. :coat:

Awesome thread CarreraMonkey :D

this says it's a stunning investment, a mere £8995

Mitsubishi Starion 2.6 Turbo, stunning investment For Sale (1989
8130652.jpg

errr.... £4750 offers invites
£45.50 ?
8192927.jpg

OOh I love those starions that looks peachy I was watching a lovely white one on the bay recently for the same price

Gazc2 said:
OOh I love those starions that looks peachy I was watching a lovely white one on the bay recently for the same price

They are quite cool but I can't say that I've seen many about. Were they grey imports? I assume they're reasonably quick?

Rob - The Rolls is OK, but a bit fuddy-duddy. How about a tidy Bentley Turbo R for under £10k?

0-60 in 6 secs in a 2 tonne land yacht?

8197890.jpg

Loads of them for that money. one for £6500! :lol:

I'm thinking about one of these for my next classic car. A 450 SLC. Got to be one of the most undervalued classics out there at the moment.

8322639.jpg

This ones a little pricey, but it's a reasonable one http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C831097

They mostly come in champagne, gold or metallic brown at the cheaper end of the market, but occasionally a blue or silver one appears.

Chop a couple of coils out of the springs to lose some altitude and gain some attitude and fit some 18" BBS repro wheels on it and I think they'd make a cool cruiser. 8)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back