Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Top 5 rare Porsches

Cunno

Magny-Cours
Nice garage :eek:

There's no 'Last of the air-cooled' model in that TOP line up :floor:

Zingari said:
There's no 'Last of the air-cooled' model in that TOP line up :floor:

Have you thought of seeking help for this obsession? :grin:

Unfortunately Zingari has a bit of a problem with the 993 ever since he sold his ........ he is like a f'cking Jack Russell with a rat between its teeth and I have to say it is becoming a tad tiresome for many ...... but I suppose we just have to put up with him getting his rocks off whenever he can ........ lol

The great thing about the Porsche museum all these cars will at some stage be on show so it is always worth a revisit and keeping an eye out to see when they might stage anything special there ........ I don't think I will get there again this year ....... :(

Sometimes it's like shooting fish in a barrel on here. Remember you need me to give you the market conditions and valuation quotes :hand:

I've given up on buying a 993 (might take a punt on a 25 bagger though) as my air-cooled days are likely to come to an end later this or early next year :what:

Porsche Top 5 series - Rare Porsche factory models

Sorry the mod moved the video I posted on another thread to here, did not intend on posting the same video in the middle of this one :)

Surely a top 5 list of rare porsches should include a 996 without a failing ims bearing and a 997 without bore scoring?

CarreraMonkey said:
Surely a top 5 list of rare porsches should include a 996 without a failing ims bearing and a 997 without bore scoring?

He said rare, not non-existent.

MC

My votes go to the 924 GTS (no idea why, I normally don't like the 924 but that one looks good) and the SC RS, which I never knew existed

:thumb:

That's cos I'm a greedy piggie who loves pork :grin:

... Hmm strangely paradoxical statement perhaps ... :?:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back