Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

RSR Forged wheels

ELA

Gentlemen I'm in the process of building a pretty focused 996 and had some special wheels custom made which arrived this week. These have been a massive headache to get manufactured but finally after 4 months of CAD drawings, clearance checks, design changes... they are finally here:

In the interim though I have redesigned the suspension on the front so effectively when the suspension parts have been manufactured these wheels will no longer be the optimum for what I have in mind. So after all this trouble producing these wheels to fit perfect straight out the box I have to sell them. So if anyone would like them please let me know. The combined weight saving of these fitted with CUP2's compared to the OEM wheels and PS2 tyres currently fitted with 15mm spacers is -15.4kg. These will fit perfectly for a Narrow body 993 I'm led to believe, filling the arches the equivalent of the OEM wheels* +15mm spacers front and rear. They are a forged T6061 wheel completely customised and a one-off set:
7x17 ET29 front
8.5x17 ET 31 rear

I have had them made in these sizes so that 215/45r17 and 255/40r17 CUP2 tyres can be used as the optimum choice.
These were incredibly expensive to have made but I now need to order a different set so will let them go for a bargain price of £2500. These wheels are brand new still boxed. PM or Tel: 0743 8642 996 for further details.

*7.5x18ET50 and 10x18ET65

Reduced £500 from previous price.
This is ashtonishing value compared to what I paid for them.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back