Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Westminster Car Wash

thedarkknight

Has anyone been? They are located in the Q-Park and open 24hrs.
Not far from where I work as I usually finish around 7 and liquid close at 6 weekdays.
Any experiences before I take my pride and joy over?

TDK

No experiences here? Am I going to avoid or take the plunge :dont know:

Let me know if you find somewhere, I am also struggling to find somewhere. I have had poor experience with the car washes mentioned in the thread.

No where decent near me either so I've ended up doing it myself at the local shell which has a superb jet washer (obviously don't use the foam or brushes). Met a nice chap (amokwa) too. :thumbs:

Sounds good but not an option for me at mo. Going to start looking for a mobile valet.

I've been there twice, they do an okay job, nothing spectactular. in general i feel like all this car wash places around central london are nothing special, maybe posh wash, but no one has impressed me so far, car is usually always still a little wet etc

i use the shell jet washer in wands worth often (no brush), then i dry it and use Meguiar's Quick Detailer at home, usually works very well

Silly question, if not using the brush are you guys taking your own buckets/soap/microfibre or just using the jet wash water spray and drying?

Surely any car wash is going to be a problem?? Swirls/scratches etc?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back