Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

928 Label help??!!

Lig

Hi all,

Does anyone have the part number for this label? If you could send me an image of it then that would be even better!! I want to see if I can buy one from Porsche or if not (which I think is likely) try and make one myself :D

934857096_o.jpg

Many thanks,
Lig.

Where is it? My S2 doesn't have this.

To be honest I dont know....

Looking at the image it looks like it is in some compartment? The white 'hook' looks like it is holding it open and there are some rubber seals present??

I dont have a 928 (I have jumped over from the 993 forum - dont hold that against me though :D )

I 'think' it is some kind of ignition timing data???

Cheers,
Lig.

Lig said:
To be honest I dont know....

Looking at the image it looks like it is in some compartment? The white 'hook' looks like it is holding it open and there are some rubber seals present??

I dont have a 928 (I have jumped over from the 993 forum - dont hold that against me though :D )

I 'think' it is some kind of ignition timing data???

Cheers,
Lig.

Not a UK fit for sure

The picture depicts the underside of the bonnet and the bonnet hook.

Two of my 928s are ex-press cars and totally original. They don't have stickers like that there. Quite likely a US thing...

Hope this helps,

Alex

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron2325
Back