Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Shameless promotion of my advert for you and your friends

Benjs

Montreal
As the title it's a plain old bump to draw a bit of attention to my for sale ad. It's only available to 911uk members at this price as it will be going up sale or trade value with a dealer for more soon. I really really want this beautiful car to go to someone who i know will love it, but if it comes to it i'll have to take the trade value.

http://911uk.com/ads_item.php?id=7356

An excellent buy for someone. GLWTS. :thumb:

If Mrs sponges extension hadn't sapped all my cash and more I'd be giving you a call. Nice change from the sea of black and blue and well priced :thumbs:

Lovely car and a good price, you should have no problem shifting it! :thumb:

have a free ad bump from me

lovely car - great colour :lol:

"Sunroof deleted" - is that removed or no specified :grin:

Cheers chaps. I shall be sad to see her go, but an enthusiast will soften the blow.

As for the sunroof delete, I believe that was an option you had to tick (mine was ticked and not just a whacking great hole in the roof)

I think the car looks great and if ever I were looking to cash in on the Turbo then your car is exactly what I would be looking to replace it with.

I think that the trade price offered is fair and, whilst you would like to offer it to the good folk of the forum, you may just be better off accepting.

It would help your sale to have to bores inspected yourself the add the results to the ad but then that is at cost to you and more reason to go down the trade route.

Ben, I would imagine that your car should sell pretty easily, it looks a lovely example in a strong colour with the must have PSE on too.

Good luck with the sale :thumb:

Well despite a lot of positive interest it has gone into the trade. One positive is that i have got to keep the head unit/amp/reversing camera so i'll stick that up soon.

Out of interest, where did you take it in for trade?

Stunned that you did not get any interest at that price, looks a great car.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cooper9000
Back