Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Carrera IV 18" wheels (C4 fitment) - NOW SOLD

Kith

For sale is an 18" winter wheel and tyre set supplied by Porsche Centre Nottingham in December 2014.

These are the wide body offset so will be compatible with the Carrera 4 and Carrera 4S.

The wheels are 8J x 18 (front) and 11J x 18 (rear) and the tyres are 235/40/18 (front) and 295/35/18 (rear) N rated Nokians.

The tyres have 5mm and 7mm (front) and 5mm (rear) of tread depth.

Coming complete with coloured centre caps and TPMS sensors, these are ready to bolt on and go.

The wheels are in immaculate, unmarked condition.

Collection from Nottingham is preferred although I could deliver for free within a 30 mile radius of Nottingham if required.

Price £895.

Please call Paul on 07969 090538 or send me a DM.

Can't seem to be able to upload photos from my iPhone so please let me know if you would like some pics.

No longer available as a wheel and tyre set, please let me know if you are interested in purchasing the wheels only (not including the centre caps).

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back