Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sad sight

A very sorry sight indeed :sad:

Maybe we need so start some kind of crowdfunding .. :?:

Actually, perhaps we should all keep well clear.

It looks like two members of the KKK have been assassinated inside the car.

:eek:

A993LAD said:

:floor:

Either that or it's haunted...

gunner said:
A993LAD said:

Either that or it's haunted...

A ghoulish proposition indeed!!

Seems the MOT expired 9 October 2013 with an odometer reading of 128,754 miles .. I reckon Zingers is inbound on this one .. :grin:

That's dreadful...there are two perfectly good garages not being used! Have you any idea how difficult it is to find a garage in London? FFS!!!!

(PS...although that's apparently Oxford)

Tobesetc said:
That's dreadful...there are two perfectly good garages not being used! Have you any idea how difficult it is to find a garage in London? FFS!!!!

(PS...although that's apparently Oxford)

If a 993 is blocking the "valuable" motors inside the garages, I wonder what hidden gems lurk behind those doors?? :?:

....what's amazing is the fact that it still has it's mirrors attached :eek:

...... sad to see ....... but I think Zingers might be getting a "semi" on ........ lol ....... ;)

Must be a cabrio thing, recently saw a red one with matching green patina. I was very tempted to give it a good home. (at the right price)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back