Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

When Hell freezes over . . . . . it just has !

Just read about it in the DM :grin:

Hopefully the new owners will bring some better competitivity between the teams and spread the cash around a little more fairly than at present :dont know:

I was down at Prodrive today, the building is next door to Manor Racing ( who have gone bust ) and the Manor car park was full and plenty of people around, along with rumours of a new buyer ( Ron Dennis ) :eek:

Wouldn't that be wonderful, and (if the rules were ameliorated ) if, 5-7 years down the line they could win. . . . . don't get mad get even, always had a lot of time for the Ronster myself.

the other me said:
Wouldn't that be wonderful, and (if the rules were ameliorated ) if, 5-7 years down the line they could win. . . . . don't get mad get even, always had a lot of time for the Ronster myself.

It would if it were to happen. Do remember that despite being ousted, Ron remains a major shareholder at McLaren, so there is still potential for any other team that he might be involved in to have some degree of affiliation to Woking (like Red Bull and Toro Rosso or Ferrari and Haas).

But does he really want to go out and do it again from scratch? I'd have thought that if anyone went for it then it would be more likely to be Dave Richards :?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back