Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Clean for 5 minutes

effy

Spa-Francorchamps
What a waste of time, cleaned it this morning and within 5 minutes it's covered in sh!t again :x

Attachments

• winter_shot_837.jpg
    winter_shot_837.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 3,509
  • winter_shot_02_301.jpg
    winter_shot_02_301.jpg
    332.6 KB · Views: 3,500
Nightmare. Just sell it.

Feel free to PM me. :thumb:

And still a delight to see.

At lease a dirty car is a car that's being used, i would sooner see a filthy Porsche on the road than a sparkly garage queen that never touches tarmac

:drive:

Yeah spent 3 hours in 1-2c yesterday cleaning my baby, then when the GF wanted a lift home, I told her to get the bus as I couldn't get it dirty again so soon after that pain that was cleaning it yesterday.

She was very happy, so was I.

I washed mine last Wednesday then on Thursday ended up having to drive down single track farm roads literally knee deep in mud in order to avoid an accident on the B road i usually take. When I got home the car looked like it had 2 tone paint work. Black from roof down to half way down the doors, then liquid brown from there down to the ground. Everything was covered.

Took me ages to try and get all the mud off. Nightmare.

Back home I live at the end of a 1.5km gravel road (which looks like a special stage but it's a fair bit narrower) so my car only stays clean if I don't drive it at all after washing it ... I just call the colour "British Racing Brown".

Too cold to wash it, but too fun not to drive it! :D Mine's in dire need of a clean - wife took the daily down to the car wash when I was away with work last week but she knows better than to take the Porsche! So dirty it remains...!

Horror of horrors I haven't washed mine since the week before Christmas! Never left it that long before but had an excuse as I was laid up into the New Year. Normally I'd be fighting the urge to get out there and wash it but with the weather and roads in the state they're in at the moment I think I'll leave it a bit longer :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ccosh
Back