Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Valet/ Detailer in Greater Manchester

IanBiffer

Hi.

Can anyone recommend a good car detailer in Greater Manchester? I have a 2008 Gen 1 which could do with some TLC.

Thanks

Iain Brown
Finer Details
Rochdale

Car mad, good guy, friendly, knowledge, professional & reasonably priced

You are lucky, one of the best detailers in the UK is on your doorstep......

http://www.offyourmarks.com/

Matt is a great guy, consults for magazines, car clubs and high end retailers, one of the best known detailers in the UK :wink:

:yeah:
My car got covered in overspray from a company painting the outside of a building with a spray gun.
Matt not only removed all the overspray, he corrected the paint and repaired a scratch in the leather door card for me, along with the seat bolsters.
He gave me back a peach of a car

jonttt said:
You are lucky, one of the best detailers in the UK is on your doorstep......

http://www.offyourmarks.com/

Matt is a great guy, consults for magazines, car clubs and high end retailers, one of the best known detailers in the UK :wink:

I went with this from a previous recommendation here, and couldn't be happier.
Drop it off the day before, pick it up end of the next day, you won't recognise your car after his work :thumb:

I'm sure there is a place behind OPC Wilmslow. Last time I was round there it was a male fantasy cove. Filled with the cars that would have most business Insurance companies sweating with fear should the worst happen.

I'm talking serious money cars.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. Some good options for me to follow up on.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back