Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

HI! New owner

Arabduke

HI!

Just bought my first Porsche and joined up. Loving it, drive home was great. Must admit bit of an impulse buy and haven't looked into these too much until past couple of weeks or so. Then when I did had job tracking down "the right one" :thumb:

First port of call is looking to change the wheels. 1, not so keen on this style, 2 it seems the dealer used a lot of touch up paint as when I got home and washed the car a lot of it flaked off :roll: . May go for black OZ ultraleggeras or turbo style or BBS CHR - wife's shaking her head, been down this road with my previous, M3, S4, EVO's and Subaru's .... shes knows whats to follow.... ohlins were always good, then there's bushes, remaps etc.

:)

Attachments

• rear_157.jpg
    rear_157.jpg
    921.5 KB · Views: 4,704
  • resized_side_172.jpg
    resized_side_172.jpg
    517.3 KB · Views: 4,704
  • resized_front_424.jpg
    resized_front_424.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 4,704
Looks great. Congrats and welcome.

Congratulations, that is a nice looking car and I look forward to seeing the upgrades :D

:welcome: :yahoo:

Nice car :thumb:

Some impulse buy :eek: :eek:

Welcome to the fold!

great choice and rain or shine you will be happy with a 4s and your at the right place for Mods...

Yep, welcome to here and great model choice.... :thumb: Personally I like the lobster claw wheels on mine but can see why other options get the thumbs up as well.

Enjoy the car and there's heaps of upgrades as you'll no doubt find out! :grin:

:welcome:

An idiosyncrasy of this board; it tells you that you can't make a new post so soon after a previous post, then it posts a message twice.

Love 4s welcome and enjoy! Did you have any checks done??

Haha, looks like you did the same thing I did. Decided I want one, popped to a local dealer, RSJ, to get my bearings around the different models, variations, must haves and prices, saw one at another dealer and then laid my money down all in the space of 2 weeks. Knew of the Ims issue from my Boxster days but very little else.

Location Angus....as in Carnoustie area?

:welcome: And it looks like you've somehow kept Summer / Autumn where you live. A few of us could do with that up North. :grin: :?:

Welcome, great looking in car, and in the best colour for a 911 :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thatandywhite
Back