Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Lidl battery conditioner

silvermilnec

On sale again from 15/01 I use one at work and it's always been good, it's supposed to be the same internals as the ctek!

Only £13.99

:thumbs:

Thanks for the heads up. :thumb:

I've been using mine for about 5 years and it's still perfect. Might be time to get a new one though while they're in stock again.

Mine is also working fine after a similar amount of time, cant go wrong with these!!

Need one for the RS6 and EVO is this the one they call Ultimate speed battery charger

Did I read somewhere that if there is a power cut they remain off after the power is restored? I have an optimate which certainly restarts after a power cut but I don't know what a ctek does

I got one last year from Lidl and I've had it hooked up for a while. It did throw a wobbler the other week but it's working okay now. I can confirm if you lose power it resets back to it's standby state and you need to set your charge mode again. Good value and 3 year warranty, keep your receipt though.

thanks for that clarification - great value for the money eh!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back