Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

It's the little things ......... thanks to Mark @ Stirlings

Seventy Seven

I noticed last week that I had lost a dust cap - coincident after having tyres fitted?! Was on there when I got home.

Anyhow, when I purchased my car from Mark Pearce at Stirlings nearly 4 years (wow!!) ago, it came with nice new silver caps with a Porsche logo on the tip.

So I dropped Mark an email asking for a link to get a replacement/set. Arrived home after work a couple of days later and got a fantastic surprise - Mark had posted me a spare one he had.

Continued evidence and demonstration of Mark's approach - thanks again Mark!

:thumb:

Yep love company that give good customer care! it doesn't cost them allot and wow what effect it can have from stories like this!

I use RHA headphones great kit!! but the customer service is 2nd to none, i once lost the case for them and they sent one foc, then another set went faulty, replacement received next day. Can't say enough about them and to be clear I have nothing to do with them! plus they are a Scottish company.

Businesses like Stirlings clearly take a lot of care on details and the personal touch, makes all the difference. I haven't been a customer, but wouldn't hesitate in the future, as long as he gets some stock!

As a very recent customer of Stirlings, I can confidently say that expectation is often exceeded with Mark.

Keep it up mate. :thumb:

Mark Pearce a gentleman who really understands the importance of a good reputation - top bloke!

mrgrey said:
Mark Pearce a gentleman who really understands the importance of a good reputation - top bloke!

Agree - bit of a rare find in the car industry. Have known Mark for years and he is consistently one of the best. Stirlings highly recommended. Not affiliated other than a happy customer (both purchase and sale!)

mrgrey said:

Seconded (thirded?) Mark's customer care is par excellence, again no association only a happy recipient of his standards. Thanks Mark.

wot996 said:
mrgrey said:

Seconded (thirded?) Mark's customer care is par excellence, again no association only a happy recipient of his standards. Thanks Mark.

Fouth-ded. Not been a customer yet but Mark posted me a nice Porsche key ring on one occasion and when I enquired about a vehicle the response was swift and thorough, a bresh of fresh air in a contaminated industry :thumbs:

Not been on here a while- but this story does not surprise me - even a few years down the track, Mark is always happy to help over the phone.

The only thing is he did such a good job with the Targa 4S he sold me - he's managed to convert this once serial car swapper into a long term owner - so the repeat business might take a while. :thumbs:

Agreed, Mark sold me my 997 over three years ago and replies promptly to any emails or phone messages. He has helped me sort out minor issues well beyond his warranty period. Would definitely buy another car from Mark.

Zermatt said:
The only thing is he did such a good job with the Targa 4S he sold me - he's managed to convert this once serial car swapper into a long term owner - so the repeat business might take a while. :thumbs:

Yep, same here!

Had mine just over 4 years now - never owned a car for this long. Will probably buy an additional one for the fleet, as this one may be a keeper.....

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back