Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone want to put HIDS into their non-Litronic headlights?

The return of Marty Wild

Just gauging interest as the reputable company I recently bought my kits off have sent me two sets of ballasts by mistake and were happy for me to keep them.

If anyone was interested, I could ping them over for a small fee. The job itself takes about 30 mins with no permanent alterations. The difference is 'night and day' with the output and as we have projector lenses, the beam pattern is decent and does not upset other drivers. You would just need to buy the matching bulbs which retail at £7.50 each.

These lights are a match for the VW OEM set-up in my previous car, with uprated Osram DS2 bulbs.

Let me know if anyone is interested, otherwise I will just keep the parts as spares.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back