Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2005 Boxster 987 tip 81k

sharvey44

So a change in family circumstances has meant that one of the P-cars has to go. The wife's boxster drew the short straw.

So the car:

2005 Boxster in Midnight Blue, tan interior
Tiptronic
MFSW
BOSE
Heated Memory Seats
Heated Dimming Mirrors
PCM 2.1 with 2015 maps
Retro-fitted Cruise Control (Porsche East London)

Aftermarket mods:
Denison 500 with Bluetooth and DAB
Blackvue dash cam hard-wired

In addition I also have the following which I may include if the price is met, or close to asking:

Hardtop in Midnight Blue
Collapsable Spare Wheel with 986 toolkit insert.

Servicing wise it has recently had front discs, pads and fluid. It is due a service this year (2017) but not until around Sept. I'd happily get that done for the next owner at Porsche East London if required.

When I bought it 18 months ago I had a PPI at Parr and all the work that was highlighted has been done apart from an issue with the cig lighter.

Because we live 5 mins from Porsche East London any work needed has been done there. Anything this car needed has been done.

I've uploaded photos here:
http://s1027.photobucket.com/user/sharvey44/library/Boxster

I'm looking for around £9k including hard-top and other stuff I have kicking around.

Thats a good price, good luck with the sale.

Let me know if you would be interested in selling the Dension unit seperately... :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back