Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Help please - looking for a 912 Right hand drive

RedJedi

Does anyone know where I could find a 912 Right Hand Drive?

I know they are rare, but must be one out there?

Thanks

I read a thread over on ddk-online and it thought there were around 20 rhd cars left so you would have more luck finding a Ferrari 250 gto for sale! Good luck!

Re: 912

stichill99 said:
I read a thread over on ddk-online and it thought there were around 20 rhd cars left so you would have more luck finding a Ferrari 250 gto for sale! Good luck!

Thanks for that - doesn't look like too many about.

The problem I suspect was that they rusted in the UK climate and until recently were not worth enough to justify restoration.

A friend has a LHD one, lovely car. A real bargain vs a 6 cyl car.

A friend of mine has a left hooker. Swapped it for his clapped out fiesta back in the 90s.

20160508_094852_zpsglqbl1lp.jpg

I would expect that the Porsche Club GB 912 register will be the best place to start a hunt for one of those. Good luck :thumb:

Robertb said:
The problem I suspect was that they rusted in the UK climate and until recently were not worth enough to justify restoration.

A friend has a LHD one, lovely car. A real bargain vs a 6 cyl car.

There are a few about (when including LHD) - but I think they need to be garaged.

Seems like RHD are very rare.

Max is your man at Revival cars

Your going to need a halthy budget for a RHD car good luck with your hunt

are you totaly rulling out lhd cars ?

rhd as rare as.....just get a lhd and have done with it,and if you do manage to find one they are gonna be silly money

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back