Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

How many owners has your 993 had?

Albionmuz

Barcelona
Are there any one owner 993s on here?

I am the 4th owner of mine, the last one had it 15 years

....... can't remember and can't be arse to go check on the log book ........ but I have had mine for just over nine years now ........ bought it with 66k on the clock ....... it now has 103k and is virtually worthless ....... ;)

Purchased in 2011 & I'm the 9th owner.

Bought with 58k on the clock, now at 72k

Got the details of all the past owners from the DVLA, cost £5

1st owner was less than 10 miles from me

I bought mine in 2000 with 19k Kms on the clock from a Kuwaiti girl. It was her 18th birthday present :eek: She was the fist owner and it's been with me ever since :D

ATB :)

I came close to owning a one owner 993, which was my preferred option. My prevarication lost it. GW has known several other arses and pairs of hands before we got together. It troubles me to consider the precise number as it's over 3. I do have all the previous owners names and details in the history cache. I hope they were all gentle. :grin:

Including myself, mines had four owners. First owner was OPC Kendal, 2nd owner kept her for four years and then 3rd owner bought her for her 60th birthday (retirement) present and kept her for 14 years until I bought her in Feb 2012.
137k miles and still pulls like a horse :)

wozy said:
137k miles and still pulls like a horse :)

Sounds like you need a re-map. My 993 pulls like a TGV Train, i'd be worried if it pulled like a horse! :eek:

C.

146k on the odo when I got mine in, ohh let's see, must have been 2012? Who knows! Anyway it's had 3 previous. Owners I mean.

highway said:
.....GW has known several other arses and pairs of hands before we got together. It troubles me to consider the precise number as it's over 3. I do have all the previous owners names and details in the history cache. I hope they were all gentle. :grin:

Thanks Steve for giving me the opportunity to post my favourite spoof advert again....

Finding it very hard to concentrate after seeing the picture above but I'm the third owner - First one 7 years, second one 7 years, me 6 1/2 years which means I'll need to sell in the next 6 months otherwise I'll break the streak and my OCD will kick in.

I was fourth owner of a 1996 from 2012 to 2016

It is now on its fifth owner in its second decade

I sold it for another 911 :dont know:

Perhaps I'll regret it :?:

ext00_945.jpg

Only 2 previous owners:

1st had it for 1 year
2nd had it for 16 years

And me ever since :cloud9:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members